- 1 canned chicken
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels
- ½ large avocado
- ½ cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/3 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 minced garlic clove (optional)
- Salt and pepper
Directions:Combine the first six ingredients. Mix together the remaining ingredients separately and combine well into a dressing. Serve over the salad and enjoy.
Ingredients: 6 oz pork tenderloin 2 Tbs olive oil 1 tsp paprika 1 tsp fresh thyme 1 tsp fresh rosemary...
Ingredients: 6 oz tofu or chicken 4 cups fresh spinach ¾ cup blueberries 1 peach, cubed ½ cup Italian...
Ingredients: 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced 1 cup red grapes Directions: Mix together for a sweet and spicy fusion.
Join the Santo Remedio family
Sign up for product giveaways, discounts, and tips from Dr. Juan