FRUIT COTTAGE CHEESE SALAD
- 1/3 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup kiwis, peeled and cut into half moons
- 1/3 cup mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup blueberries, washed
- 1/3 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup fresh pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
Directions:Place the sliced fruit in a large salad bowl. Combine honey, lime juice, and pineapple juice to form a syrup. Pour over the fruit and mix well. Stir in the cottage cheese. Sprinkle with nuts and enjoy.
Ingredients: 6 oz pork tenderloin 2 Tbs olive oil 1 tsp paprika 1 tsp fresh thyme 1 tsp fresh rosemary...
Ingredients: 6 oz tofu or chicken 4 cups fresh spinach ¾ cup blueberries 1 peach, cubed ½ cup Italian...
Ingredients: 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced 1 cup red grapes Directions: Mix together for a sweet and spicy fusion.
Join the Santo Remedio family
Sign up for product giveaways, discounts, and tips from Dr. Juan