- 1 cup roasted chicken, skinned and diced
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons green, red and yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green or red apple, diced or sliced
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Contents of one Santo Remedio turmeric capsule
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:Combine the yogurt, white wine vinegar, curry powder, turmeric, salt and pepper. Add the apple, carrots, raisins and chicken to the mixture. On a plate, serve the chicken curry over a bed of arugula. You are going to love it!
Ingredients: 6 oz. salmon fillet 1 lemon thinly sliced 3 sprigs of rosemary 1 teaspoon olive oil ½ red onion sliced ¼ butternut squash-peeled, seeded, and cut...
Ingredients: 6 oz chicken breast 2 garlic cloves chopped 5 cups green leaf lettuce 1 pear sliced ¼ cup red onion sliced ¼ cup walnuts toasted Dressing: ...
Ingredients: 1 cheese stick 6 wheat or whole grain crackers Directions: Eat them separately or by cutting the cheese into...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Sign up for product giveaways, discounts, and tips from Dr. Juan