- ½ cup frozen corn
- ½ cup frozen green or lima beans
- 1 cucumber with skin, chopped into small pieces
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon cilantro or dill (or both), chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:Let the corn and beans thaw but keep them very cold. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and serve - fresh and flavorful!
Ingredients: 6 oz. salmon fillet 1 lemon thinly sliced 3 sprigs of rosemary 1 teaspoon olive oil ½ red onion sliced ¼ butternut squash-peeled, seeded, and cut...
Ingredients: 6 oz chicken breast 2 garlic cloves chopped 5 cups green leaf lettuce 1 pear sliced ¼ cup red onion sliced ¼ cup walnuts toasted Dressing: ...
Ingredients: 1 cheese stick 6 wheat or whole grain crackers Directions: Eat them separately or by cutting the cheese into...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Sign up for product giveaways, discounts, and tips from Dr. Juan