- 1 pound of meat, cut into strips
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup of corn
- ½ cup of celery
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ onion, sliced
- ½ cup of hearts of palm
- 1 large lettuce, well chopped
- 4 large black olives, chopped into small pieces
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of minced garlic
- Grated piece of ginger
Preparation:Fry the meat with the onion, oil and garlic. Mix the dressing ingredients to create the marinade and mix the remaining ingredients to prepare the salad. You’re going to love it!
Ingredients: 1 scoop of Santo Remedio chocolate protein 8 oz of almond or coconut milk 1 banana ½ teaspoon of...
Wed, Dec 30, 2020
Ingredients: 1 scoop of Santo Remedio chocolate protein 8 oz glass of linden tea Contents of a Santo Remedio ashwagandha...
Fri, Dec 18, 2020
Mediterranean Style Burrito
Ingredients: 1 whole or spinach tortilla Hummus 1/4 cup of lettuce or spinach leaves 2 teaspoons of...
Fri, Dec 04, 2020
Join the Santo Remedio family
Sign up for product giveaways, discounts, and tips from Dr. Juan