Ingredients:For the masala, you will need
- 2 cans of rinsed chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chopped onion
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 8 oz Greek or plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of dry wine
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of curry
- 1 Santo Remedio turmeric capsule
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- 1 can of tomato puree
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation:Mix the chickpeas, oil, soy sauce, ginger, 2 cloves of garlic and 2 tablespoons of onion. Bake for 45 minutes. Meanwhile, mix all the chicken ingredients and cook in a frying pan for 20 minutes. Serve the chicken with the baked masala, accompanied by brown rice or quinoa. Exotic and ultra-tasty!
Ingredients: 1 scoop of Santo Remedio chocolate protein 8 oz of almond or coconut milk 1 banana ½ teaspoon of...
Ingredients: 1 scoop of Santo Remedio chocolate protein 8 oz glass of linden tea Contents of a Santo Remedio ashwagandha...
Ingredients: 1 whole or spinach tortilla Hummus 1/4 cup of lettuce or spinach leaves 2 teaspoons of...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Sign up for product giveaways, discounts, and tips from Dr. Juan