Exotic Chicken Curry Soup
- 1 3/4 cups of chicken broth without fat and low in sodium
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/2 cup of sliced or shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup of chopped celery
- 1/3 cup of chopped onion
- 1 can of diced tomatoes in its own juice or 1 can of fresh diced tomatoes
- 6 ounces of diced skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup of frozen corn
- 1/3 cup of peas or white beans
- 1/2 teaspoon of powdered pepper
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 1/4 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 turmeric capsule
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place the sweet potato, celery and onion in a pot of water and bring it to a boil before lowering the temperature. Cover and let boil at low heat for five minutes. Add in the other ingredients except and bring it back to a boil. Then lower the heat again and simmer at low flame for 5-10 minutes, or until the sweet potato is tender. Season with the salt, pepper and thyme. Bon appetit!
Ingredients: 1 scoop of Santo Remedio chocolate protein 8 oz of almond or coconut milk 1 banana ½ teaspoon of...
Ingredients: 1 scoop of Santo Remedio chocolate protein 8 oz glass of linden tea Contents of a Santo Remedio ashwagandha...
Ingredients: 1 whole or spinach tortilla Hummus 1/4 cup of lettuce or spinach leaves 2 teaspoons of...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Sign up for product giveaways, discounts, and tips from Dr. Juan