Roast chicken with cauliflower
- 4 ounces of chicken breast
- 2 cups of cauliflower
- 1 cup of sweet potato, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of rosemary, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1 Santo Remedio turmeric capsule
- A pinch of salt and peppers
Preparation:Preheat the oven to 425°F. Mix the oil, rosemary, garlic, turmeric capsule and pepper. Use half of this mixture to season the chicken breasts and the other half to spread over the cauliflower and sweet potatoes. Place everything in a dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until it is completely cooked.
Ingredients: 1 scoop of Santo Remedio chocolate protein 8 oz of almond or coconut milk 1 banana ½ teaspoon of...
Ingredients: 1 scoop of Santo Remedio chocolate protein 8 oz glass of linden tea Contents of a Santo Remedio ashwagandha...
Ingredients: 1 whole or spinach tortilla Hummus 1/4 cup of lettuce or spinach leaves 2 teaspoons of...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Sign up for product giveaways, discounts, and tips from Dr. Juan