Sweet & sour noodle web
Ingredients for sauce:
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons of chicken broth or water
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of peanuts
- Ground black pepper to taste
Ingredients for noodles:
- 1-pound cooked whole wheat noodles (serving size is one cup per person)
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 mango, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup chopped basil (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
Preparation:Place all sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor. Process it until it becomes a cream. Add the noodles, spinach, mango, scallions and basil to the sauce in a large and mix well. Once the noodles are completely covered in sauce, sprinkle with peanuts and serve. Healthy eating can be enjoyable!
Ingredients: 1 scoop of Santo Remedio chocolate protein 8 oz of almond or coconut milk 1 banana ½ teaspoon of...
Ingredients: 1 scoop of Santo Remedio chocolate protein 8 oz glass of linden tea Contents of a Santo Remedio ashwagandha...
Ingredients: 1 whole or spinach tortilla Hummus 1/4 cup of lettuce or spinach leaves 2 teaspoons of...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Sign up for product giveaways, discounts, and tips from Dr. Juan