- 1 package of vegetable or whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 cans of tuna in oil
- 1 cup of Greek or plain yogurt
- 1 cup of cooked mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of canned corn
- ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup of dry white wine
Preparation:Cook and drain the spaghetti. Combine the tuna, yogurt, mushrooms, wine and Worcestershire sauce. Mix everything in a bowl. Fry the corn in olive oil and top with grated cheese. Add this to the spaghetti mixture and bake in the oven at 350°F until golden. What a dinner!
Ingredients: 1 scoop of Santo Remedio chocolate protein 8 oz of almond or coconut milk 1 banana ½ teaspoon of...
Ingredients: 1 scoop of Santo Remedio chocolate protein 8 oz glass of linden tea Contents of a Santo Remedio ashwagandha...
Ingredients: 1 whole or spinach tortilla Hummus 1/4 cup of lettuce or spinach leaves 2 teaspoons of...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Sign up for product giveaways, discounts, and tips from Dr. Juan