Chicken & Mushroom Tacos
Prep Total/Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5oz shiitake mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1 large zucchini chopped into cubes
- 1 can of 14oz beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ cup vegetable stock or 1 teaspoon miso mixed with ½ cup water
- 2 whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chipotle or chili sauce
Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat to a pan. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring for 5 minutes, until tender. Remove from pan and set aside. Add zucchini to the pan. Cook zucchini for 5-8 minutes, until softened. Add beans, spices, and stock or miso. Keep stirring occasionally for 5 minutes more. Add mushrooms back to the pan and cook another 2 minutes. Warm tortillas. Serve zucchini mixture with tortillas, and top with cheese and chili sauce. Bon appetite!
Ingredients 1 red apple 1 tsp maple syrup 1 pinch of cinnamon 1 pinch of nutmeg 1/4 cup raw oats...
Ingredients 1/2 cup fresh kale Salt Pepper Lemon zest Olive oil Directions Massage kale with olive oil, salt, and pepper...
Ingredients 1 tsp chia seeds 2 tbsp almond or oat milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp Truvia 1 tsp...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Sign up for product giveaways, discounts, and tips from Dr. Juan