Cooking with a Purpose: The BIG difference between the Entalla menus and a common diet
You may be one of those who is tired of diets or feeling incapable of losing weight. You probably think that if you stop eating, your defenses may weaken or that if you lose weight, you’ll have sagging skin and look older. Well, good news! You can get rid of all those fears because there is a solution to having delicious meals without starving yourself while improving your appearance and health and losing weight. Best of all, it is available right at your fingertips, and for FREE!
Dr. Juan and nutritionist Sabrina Hernández-Cano understand those fears and excuses people use as an obstacle when taking weight loss seriously. For this reason, when they created Entalla, they wanted to cover all these aspects, especially when it comes to nutrition, and develop a food system people would want to follow and maintain over time. A method for real people, just like you, to achieve a concrete impact on their health and life.
The secret of Entalla's menu is that it is a collection of recipes with a purpose, created to provide complete nutrition with the appropriate amount of carbs to keep you energized and healthy, and even take it to the next level. It helps support the main weight control aspects, such as proper digestion to feel better.
Each ingredient has a purpose
There are thousands of recipes available on the internet. However, every recipe offered in Entalla has been developed considering the guidelines for optimal health and good performance of all your organs. They are made with healthy, fresh, unprocessed, whole foods with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties (1). These are the main aspects covered:
- Fiber, found in high-quality vegetables and fruits, as well as legumes like black beans, and whole grains like farro, quinoa, or wild rice, are vital for a functioning digestive system. (2)
- Healthy and balanced fats, such as Omega 3, which is essential for heart and brain health, are found in ingredients such as nuts, salmon, and avocado. All are frequently present in the Entalla recipes.
- A variety of nutrients and antioxidants, which regular consumption is essential for optimal health. Foods rich in antioxidants are present in a color combination of different ingredients such as peppers, vegetables, and fruits, which provide vitamins such as A, C, and E, with significant benefits for the brain, memory, and heart. (3)
- Proteins with a high content of amino acids and low saturated fat, such as chicken breast or fish, are essential for maintaining lean muscle and weight control.
- The recipes also include a variety of aromatic herbs and spices, which provide an exotic flavor, and are full of phytochemicals with anti-inflammatory, digestive, detoxifying, and excellent properties for the immune system.
- Foods containing Allium, such as garlic, leeks, and chives, provide antiviral and antibacterial support and help support the immune system.
- The recipes also have a combination of prebiotics such as mushrooms, onions, or leeks, and probiotics such as yogurt, to benefit the microbiome or intestinal flora and the digestive system, helping improve the food assimilation process. (4)
You don't need to be a chef or have extraordinary culinary skills to prepare these recipes. They are fast and easy to make. We can assure you won’t resist the delicious, healthy flavors, and that’s exactly the point! For you to enjoy your weight loss journey to achieve your ideal weight while improving your overall health and transforming your life. And for additional support, to make your process even easier, there is a complete line of Entalla products that you can purchase according to your goal for 30, 60, or 90 days. Don't waste any more time! Summer is right around the corner. It's the perfect time to start Entalla and work towards your dream body.
Let's be healthier together.
Your Santo Remedio team
1. Hellas Cena, Philip C Calder. Defining a Healthy Diet: Evidence for the Role of Contemporary Dietary Patterns in Health and Disease. 2020 Feb; 12(2): 334. Published online 2020 Jan 27. doi: 10.3390/nu12020334. PMCID: PMC7071223 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7071223/
2. Thomas M Barber , Stefan Kabisch, Andreas F H Pfeiffer, Martin O Weickert The Health Benefits of Dietary Fibre. Review Nutrients. 2020 Oct 21;12(10):3209. doi: 10.3390/nu12103209. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33096647/
3. Taylor C Wallace, Regan L Bailey, Jeffrey B Blumberg, Britt Burton-Freeman, C-Y Oliver Chen, Kristi M Crowe-White, Adam Drewnowski, Shirin Hooshmand, Elizabeth Johnson, Richard Lewis, Robert Murray, Sue A Shapses, Ding Ding Wang. Fruits, vegetables, and health: A comprehensive narrative, umbrella review of the science and recommendations for enhanced public policy to improve intake. Rev Cri Fod Sci Nutr. 2020;60(13):2174-2211. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2019.1632258. Epub 2019 Jul 3. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31267783/
4. Kavita. R. Pandey, Suresh. R. Naik, and Babu. V. Vakil. Probiotics, prebiotics and synbiotics- a review. J Food Sci Technol. 2015 Dec; 52(12): 7577–7587.Published online 2015 Jul 22. doi: 10.1007/s13197-015-1921-1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4648921/
Week 1 of the 28-day Entalla Plan: Detox Learn why it is important to prepare your body to lose weight...
When trying to improve the skin, the first thing that probably comes to mind is collagen. Makes sense because collagen...
The jolliest season has begun! Although it can be a bit stressful for many to deal with holiday gifting, we...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Sign up for product giveaways, discounts, and tips from Dr. Juan