Perfectly mini brownies to stay focused and in shape!
Caffeine is the most popular and common stimulant worldwide. It’s a bioactive compound found in coffee that has stimulating effects on the central nervous system, allowing you to be more alert and focused while completing tasks. According to recent studies, caffeine even has a positive effect on long-term memory (1). Super Slim Café, with green tea and green coffee bean extract, provides natural energy in a delicious way.
To celebrate this holiday season, why don’t you prepare and share a healthy, low-cal recipe like Super Slim Café mini brownies? Improve your health, and that of your guests, while losing weight and enjoying the finer things in life.
- 1 tablespoon Super Slim Café
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- ⅓ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup prune puree
- ¼ cup raw almond butter
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until a dough is formed. Spread it evenly on a tray and cut it into small squares or roll into small balls.
What are the benefits?
- Super Slim Café contains powerful ingredients loaded with health benefits, including green tea. Known for its antioxidant and antimicrobial activities, it has also been proven effective in supporting body weight maintenance (2). This is thanks to various chemical compounds such as polyphenols, alkaloids, proteins, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and more.
- Cocoa, aka chocolate, is a special ingredient sought for its good taste and equally beneficial properties. Recent discoveries hail its anti-aging and blood pressure regulating effects, in addition to providing a boost of energy. (3)
- Cocoa can be found in our Super Slim Cafe. According to research, cocoa can help you lose weight by creating energy while balancing caloric intake. Due to its antioxidant properties, cocoa also offers neuronal protection and can improve cognition and mood. (4)
- Dried plums or prunes have extensive health benefits; they can reduce lipid oxidation and contain fiber to help those suffering from constipation. This rich fruit can also help reduce cholesterol and control weight. (5)
Brownies are a weakness for many but a delicious way to sweeten your day, as well as the holidays. Make this healthy version and let us know how many tongues stay wagging at the recipe.
Let's be healthier, together.
Your friends, Santo Remedio
1. Gonzalez de Mejia E, Ramirez-Mares MV. "Impact of caffeine and coffee on our health." Trends Endocrinol Metab. Vol.(10):489-92. Oct. 2014 doi: 10.1016/j.tem.2014.07.003.
2. Aboulwafa MM, Youssef FS, Gad HA, Altyar AE, Al-Azizi MM, Ashour ML. "A Comprehensive Insight on the Health Benefits and Phytoconstituents of Camellia sinensis and Recent Approaches for Its Quality Control." Antioxidants (Basel). Vol.8(10):455. Oct. 219 doi: 10.3390/antiox8100455.
3. Latif R. "Chocolate/cocoa and human health: a review." Neth J Med. Vol. 71(2):63-8. Mar. 2013
4. Latif R. "Health benefits of cocoa." Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. Vol.6:669-74. Nov 2013 doi: 10.1097/MCO.0b013e328365a235.
5. Jarvis N, O'Bryan CA, Ricke SC, Crandall PG. "The functionality of plum ingredients in meat products: a review." Meat Sci. vol.102:41-8. Apr. 2015 doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2014.12.002.
As the weather warms up, we’ll all be stocking more fresh fruit on our counters and in our fridges. Not...
One of the most common effects, when people go on a diet, is the yo-yo effect. In other words, they...
Daily life challenges, especially now, have made people more stressed, exhausted, and even anxious. If you feel anxious, there is...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Sign up for product giveaways, discounts, and tips from Dr. Juan