Ready for Weight-Loss Success?
Losing weight can feel overwhelming–you’ve likely tried different methods with mixed results. We looked into what the research says about how to actually achieve and maintain your weight-loss goals. The answer? A structured plan and accountability.
We always say that what is hard to do alone is easy to do together. It’s true for weight loss, too.
Slimming down requires a lot of mental labor–learning what changes you need to make, planning and tracking what you eat, and sticking with your goals when it’s hard.
You don’t have to go it alone. That hard work becomes so much more doable if others share your load.
You need a structured plan – but you don’t have to create it from scratch.
Research shows that meal planning is associated with lower weight, especially in women. (1)
A study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that people who followed a structured meal plan lost more weight than those who didn’t. (2)
But as we all know, meal planning is no small task, especially if you’re making changes toward weight and health goals. Why not get a professional to do the heavy lifting–figuring out which foods are right for you and creating meal plans?
Not only does that save you time, you can be confident that your choices will actually produce results.
You need support – join a community.
Accountability is critical for losing weight. Researchers found that folks who consistently tracked their food intake were much more successful in the long term at keeping the weight off. (3)
What helps even more is having a team–a person or people with whom you share your goals, successes, and set-backs. One study reported that having social support was an important factor that helped people lose weight and keep it off. (4) What’s more, a study in the journal Obesity found that people who shared their goals and progress with a coach lost more weight and were able to maintain it. (5)
Entalla has everything you need
With the research in mind, we at Santo Remedio created Entalla – a weight-loss system with the essential tools to shed the weight and improve your health.
Meal plans at your fingertips
At the foundation of Entalla is a collection of healthy meal plans organized according to your preferred eating style, including keto, paleo, low glycemic, and plant based. If you’re unsure or just want to explore the options, take our 3-minute quiz to discover what styles fit your personality.
In your plan you’ll get complete meal lists, recipes, shopping lists, and an abundance of information to help you make the most of your plan.
Support community ready to join
You’ll become part of an online community with thousands of members just like you working toward weight loss and improved health. Share your goals, get ideas, and experience the support you need to become the healthier, slimmer you.
What’s hard to do alone is easy to do together. Come join us and make your dream a reality.
Let’s get healthier together,
Your friends at Santo Remedio
1. Ducrot, P., Méjean, C., Aroumougame, V., Ibanez, G., Allès, B., Kesse-Guyot, E., Hercberg, S., & Péneau, S. (2017). Meal planning is associated with food variety, diet quality and body weight status in a large sample of French adults. The international journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity, 14(1), 12.
2. Foster, G., Makris, A., Bailer, B. (2005) Behavioral treatment of obesity. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 82(1), 230S–235S.
3. Ingels, J. S., Misra, R., Stewart, J., Lucke-Wold, B., & Shawley-Brzoska, S. (2017). The Effect of Adherence to Dietary Tracking on Weight Loss: Using HLM to Model Weight Loss over Time. Journal of diabetes research, 2017, 6951495.
4. Elfhag, K., & Rössner, S. (2005). Who succeeds in maintaining weight loss? A conceptual review of factors associated with weight loss maintenance and weight regain. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity, 6(1), 67–85.
5. Butryn, M., Martinelli, M., Crane, N., Godfrey, K., Roberts, S., Zhang, F., Forman, E. (2020) Counselor Surveillance of Digital Self-Monitoring Data: A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial. Obesity, 28(12), 2339-2346.
Daily life challenges, especially now, have made people more stressed, exhausted, and even anxious. If you feel anxious, there is...
You’re probably an expert at taking selfies and finding the best angles. But did you know that excessive exposure to...
Summer is in full swing! Now is the time for light clothes and swimsuits 24/7. It is also the...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Sign up for product giveaways, discounts, and tips from Dr. Juan